Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to cure your mesothelioma with your mind

This article is from Jason Mangrum
use the information that it contains to cure your mesothelioma and to cure any other disease and even to manifest anything you want in your life.
Spiritual masters say “enlightenment can happen instantly, or like the blooming of a lotus flower.” The same can be said of sudden, powerful realizations.
As you read a book on any subject you will have moments that you stop reading just long enough to say “Ah ha!” or “Wow, so that’s how that works” or “ah, that’s why that happens!”
When you first look at a math equation, it makes no sense… then after you learn the method, you can look at the same equation again and not only understand it, you can solve it.
There is a point where substance is gained from the knowledge you obtain and absorb. First, you are ignorant… and then you inquire… next, you realize… now you have the power of that knowledge and can apply it to your world.
People will sell you courses and charge you thousands of dollars to flush out the truth of what I am about to openly share with you…
There is only one guideline when using these two magic words — you must be clear on what you want to make this work…. focus on feeling!
Then put it in this statement: “I COMMAND…” then state whatever you want. I know it sounds too simple.
Your disbelief in this might actually aid in its power. You remain detached from the outcome because it just sounds too easy… “This couldn’t possibly work, I’ve tried everything!” – Your mind will say.
Good. What can it hurt to seriously give this a try?
I “COMMAND” all day, every day and I have come to realize the power I have over the outcome of my life. So have those I have told these words to through their own experiences with it.
Of course your mind may dismiss the acquisition of your desires as coincidental.
But does it really matter?
After all, you got what you wanted and never worried about how. If you honestly begin to use this, take into consideration that when using this command, do not concern yourself with “how” it’s going to happen.
The manifesting power takes the shortest and most direct path to get from A to B.
All things great and small are possible when you use the words “I COMMAND”, but whatever they are, be prepared.
Of course you can always change what you want if you realize it’s not what you thought it would be. It is never too late in this world and nothing is final.
The only thing constant in this world is change.
You can either be conscious of your creations, or dragged along, oblivious to them. There is only one rule.
This is important if you truly want to apply this knowledge. You should NEVER command something for, or concerning someone else.
Such as: “I COMMAND so-and-so to fall in love with me.” Instead use, “I COMMAND my true love to make him (or her)self known to me.”
That’s it. You can command anything within the realm of your imagination–nothing is impossible. All you have to do is command, and then look for the command to be fulfilled.
This might sound “too easy” to work, but there is psychology behind it.
When you begin to use the I COMMAND statement, you’re affirming to yourself that you are consciously creating your reality, rather than being a victim of a reality you cannot control.
This alone imbues your intentions with power.
You’re either a creator, and you are responsible for all you observe, or you’re a victim, and things happen to you. Which are you?
Above all, you really just have to have crystal clarity on what you truly want.
Then with all the power and authority of a Heaven-sent Warrior or Wizard, you COMMAND what you want into your reality, as if you are to part the red sea.
The manifestation takes place in whatever way is the most direct, and often the quickest path. The events that take place along the path aren’t always what you might consider “good” and that’s why you absolutely must beware of exactly what you’re wishing for.
Be specific as possible.
If you apply these two magic words, prepare to get what you asked for… and be ready for the sudden, often dramatic changes that must take place along the path you are creating!

------------------------------------
If you want to use this technique to cure your mesothelioma just say
" I command myself freed of all mesothelioma now" or " i command the healing of my mesothelioma now"

One tip that can enhance the power of this technique is to write it instead of saying it, for by writting it it is more powerful and the subconscious get clearly what you are wanting .

No comments:

Post a Comment